TERMS OF SERVICE
By submitting a form on our site, you agree to receive occasional emails, which may contain a link that allows you to opt-out in one click or please email “Do Not Contact” and you will be removed from the list within 24 hours. Further, we will never sell or loan or otherwise expose your information outside of Jeffers Business Ventures, LLC, dba Saguaro Selfies. Additionally, a Saguaro Selfies rep may contact you, if you provided information that indicates you would like to learn more about the products and services we offer. If you indicate that you no longer wish to receive sales calls or emails from us, you will be removed from our list immediately.
We have prepared this Privacy Notice to explain how, why, and when we collect data from you when you visit our web site.
1. About Saguaro Selfies Services
Saguaro Selfies rents a Selfie Station, an Open-Air Photo Booth perfect for any events i.e. weddings, parties, corporate events, outdoor festivals and more. When you visit our website or a third party site where we could serve an ad to you, we may collect some or all of the data described in this Privacy Notice. Our platform uses that data as well as other data described below to serve you Saguaro Selfies advertising. For example, as you browse the internet after visiting our site, you may see a Saguaro Selfies web ad.
2. What data we collect and how we use it
We may collect the following categories of information for the purposes explained below.
- Advertiser website activity: This is data about your browsing activity on our website. For example, which pages you visited and when.
- Device and browser information: This is technical information about the device or browser you use to access our website. For example, your device’s IP address, cookie string data and (in the case of mobile devices) your device type and mobile device’s unique identifier such as the Apple IDFA or Android Advertising ID.
- Ad data: This is data about the online ads we have served (or attempted to serve) to you. It includes things like how many times an ad has been served to you, what page the ad appeared on, and whether you clicked on or otherwise interacted with the ad.
- Email, phone and address: Some of our visitors opt to share information with Saguaro Selfies via our online forms. We use this information to contact you in the future about our services. If you do not wish to receive emails please send us an email and your contact info will be removed. We will never share or sell your information.
3. Data Sharing
Although unlikely, Saguaro Selfies retains the right to disclose personally identifying information (PII) about you:
- With our service providers: We contract with companies who help with parts of our business operations. We require that our service providers only use your PII in connection with the services they perform for us.
- In connection with legal proceedings: When we are under a legal obligation to do so, for example to comply with a binding order of a court, or where disclosure is necessary to exercise, establish or defend the legal rights of Saguaro Selfies.
We also share technical data that we collect about your browsing habits and your device (such as data relating to our cookies, tracking pixels and similar technologies) with advertising companies who manage our online marketing campaigns. This enables them and us to better target ads to you. Finally, Google, Facebook and other online advertisers may share aggregated, anonymized information.
4. Your choices and opting-out
We currently do not have a targeted ad but retain the right to launch one at anytime. We recognize how important your online privacy is to you, so if/once an ad campaign is launched we will offer the following options for controlling the targeted ads you receive and how we use your data:
- You can opt-out of receiving targeted ads served by us: You can opt out of receiving targeted ads served by us or on our behalf by clicking on the blue icon in the corner of the ads we serve. Please note that, if you delete your cookies or upgrade your browser after having opted out, you will need to opt out again. Further, if you use multiple browsers or devices you will need to execute this opt out on each browser or device. If you opt-out we may collect some data about your online activity for operational purposes (such as fraud prevention) but it won’t be used by us for the purpose of targeting ads to you.
- You can opt-out of receiving targeted ads served by us or other advertising companies: You may use the NAI opt out tool (http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/), which will allow you to opt out of seeing targeted ads from us and from other NAI approved member companies.
- We will also comply with the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising as managed by the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA). You may opt out of receiving targeted ads from other companies that perform ad targeting services, including some that we may work with as Advertising Partners via the DAA website (http://www.aboutads.info/choices).
Please n ote that when using the ad industry opt-out tools described above:
- If you opt-out we may still collect some data about your online activity for operational purposes (such as fraud prevention) but it won’t be used by us for the purpose of targeting ads to you.
- If you use multiple browsers or devices you may need to execute this opt out on each browser or device.
- Other ad companies’ opt-outs may function differently than our opt-out.
- You can opt-out of our tracking your online activity for targeted advertising purposes (Do Not Track): We respond to “do not track” or “DNT” signals sent from your browser. If the website of one of our Advertisers receives a DNT signal, during that visit, we will not link data we collect to your browser identifier so that new data collected about you will not be used by us for targeted advertising purposes, but older data collected about you may still be used.
5. Data retention
We retain the identifiable data we collect directly for targeting purposes for 14 months, after which time we employ measures to de-identify the data by removing unique identifiers and truncating associated IP addresses.
Identifiable data collected for other purposes is held no longer than necessary for our business purposes or to meet legal requirements.
We utilize applicable technical, administrative and organizational security measures to protect the data we collect against accidental or unlawful destruction and loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, in particular where the processing involves the transmission of data over a network, and against other unlawful forms of processing.
7. Changes to this Privacy Notice
Changes to this Privacy Notice will be posted on this page. If we make a material change to our privacy practices, we will provide notice on the site or by other means as appropriate.
8. Contact us about questions or concerns
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice, our privacy practices, or with Saguaro Selfies generally, you can contact Smile@SaguaroSelfies.com or write to us at the following address:
33 S. 5th Ave.
Tucson, AZ 85701